So after a few wrong stitches, tears and stuffing mishaps Jeremy is finally finished. The screen printed front and back panels worked a treat on the weird leather like material and felt good to be back in the print room. Been far too long. Made a few mistakes when stitching the parts together with some tight spots but that was expected. Had to do a few little bits by hand but the majority was done on the sewing machine.It went much smoother then i first predicted but definitely think this was down to me making the smaller prototype earlier on. If I was to reproduce more of these I think I'd be much more time efficient and simpler to create templates/nets for the material so that they were all scaled the same and looked professional. Altogether pretty happy with it.
As soon as I get it back from marking I'll take some better pictures in the studio using my SLR as appose to my phone.
Finished version.
Rough markings of body parts.
Pieces cut out ready to be stitched and stuffed.
Panels were stitched inside out with gaps cut through the fur to reveal.
Back branding panel.
Finished stuffed toy from the back.
No comments:
Post a Comment