Wednesday, 30 March 2011

THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

This was for an editorial piece about NASA having to end the life of some of their oldest rockets due to government funding cuts. I made it on photoshop using the same technique I seem to do recently but drawing it all digitally and dropping found textures on top. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it as I don't think it comes across as being my work and think its lacking something to really set it off. I feel like I need to stylize the rocket more and make it much more obvious that its being held up by a zimmerframe. It's made me think I need to spend more time brainstorming at the start of a brief and give myself enough time to go all out on a piece rather then rushing last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment