Sunday, 8 May 2011

8x8 FINSIHED.

On Friday we had a meeting with the MMU creative writing course leader to discuss our work created for the 8x8 short stories that we've been working on for the past few weeks. We find out on Tuesday which illustrations have been picked to feature in the printed publication so fingers crossed. Overall I was pretty happy with how it went in the meeting and my final outcomes. I feel like I'm starting to get to grips with working in digital media and progressing from project to project. I'm still wanting to push myself by making more textured dry brushes on photshop to give a hand generated look but at the moment I'm struggling to do it without it looking dead sketchy and as if it's been done on paint ha. Both my images look much better on screen as when I printed them out to show the client the colours seemed to loose their vibrancy and almost melt into each other. Kind of guessed this might happen with it not being the best printer and me working in RGB on here. Need to tweak this if I do get picked as I'm wanting the teal highlights from the monitors and lights to really stand off against everything. My spot illustration isn't uploading so I'll make sure its up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment