Sunday, 16 January 2011

KEVIN DART.

 After talking to a fellow designer about the amazingly talented Matthew Lyons (who I've posted about many times before) he recommended that I checked out Kevin Dart. After doing a little research into Dart I've come to find that he is in fact a huge influence of Lyons and its quite evident in his work. I've chosen a few of my favorite pieces from his site but most are from a series of images from Sym-Bionic Titan which have been done insanely well and work for the 2008 Bejing Olympics. They all generally mind me of highly polished concept art for sci-fi/thriller esq films but when they look better then the film does. His work is an absolute inspiration and really spurred me to experiment more with compositions and lighting.





 
 This is the final for the Bejing Olympics by Dart and Lukasz Pazera can be seen here!

No comments:

Post a Comment