After two weeks of frustration, drawing and redrawing, I've finally got something to send over for the band to have a look at. I wasn't sure how rough my roughs actually should be as I haven't had a live client before but think they'll get my ideas across. I chose to focus the majority of my imagery on the song Adviceberg as I think I mentioned in an earlier post and combined them with elements of winter. It's been a good week of drawing that I've enjoyed loads, as the pressure of working for a client has kept me on my toes. I don't usually spend much of my time drawing the human form so it was a good chance to knuckle down and practice. I'm hoping that if all is good, they'll choose the weird face mold image as I really got into it and feel I could push it a lot further given the opportunity. I'm quite nervous as to what their reaction will be towards my work but fingers crossed I'm on the same wave length. Just a case of waiting now.





No comments:
Post a Comment