Wednesday, 8 February 2012

TRACK LIST.

Having emailed the band on Monday, they've replied with the names of the tracks that are (probably) going to appear on the cd ,as well as lyrics to accompany each.

They are as follows :
Queenie
The Ballad of Sally Sinatra
Adviceberg
Everything Flows
Dropsy
The Thaw
I'm not 100% that the order will stay the same but they've assured me that as soon as they come to a decision, I'll be first to know.

Having read through the lyrics of Thaw, it seems to be about winter loneliness and how if effects most people yet no one seems to talk to each other about it. From this, I intend to play with the idea of conjoined faces in various ways. Throughout a couple of the other songs there appears to be a repeated nautical theme cropping up (especially in Adviceberg). I might play about with trying to combine this alongside the idea of winter loneliness and see what I can come up with!  Lets hope I'm not being too weird and they go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment